Vending Machine Insurance
Are you a self-employed sole trader or small business owner who operates vending machines?
If your vending machine/s sell any of the following items you've come to the SMART place to cover your business activities.
- Soft Drink/Water
- Snack Foods
- Novelty (toys)
- DVD hire and sales
What insurances does a Vending machine operator need?
There are a number of suitable business insurances we may be able to find an affordable quote for you on.
- Public and Products Liability : public and products liability is a core business insurance cover – its required for all types of businesses big and small- including vending machine operators to cover you against damage to a third person or their property
- Theft: Theft of the vending machines and its stock
- Fire: Protection against losing your vending machine to fire
- Malicious Damage: Protection against malicious dame of your vending machine
Situations vending machines may be to be protected by insurance;
- Personal training studios
- Sports clubs
- Construction Sites
- Medical centre
- Shopping Centres
- Train Stations
- Medical centre
Vending machine insurance quote and cost
Your enquiries will be handled quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
At SMART we aim to treat each of our clients with a friendly and personal touch. Monthly payments are available.
We talk to sole traders and small business owners all over Australia and provide business insurance quotes for them every working day.
Our SMART insurance brokers can help you find suitable cover for your vending machine operations at a reasonable cost.
For an affordable quote on suitable insurance cover for your vending machine activities TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at email@example.com.