Truck Insurance Quotes
Truck insurance can provide the key cover you need for your business. Whether you’re a sole trader, a contractor, or use a small truck for deliveries, small truck insurance quotes can be confusing.
Maybe in the past, you have had problems getting a claim paid. While it is always in your interest to look for a competitive truck insurance quote, you want an insurer that will quickly respond to your incident and manage your claim when needed. Finding the suitable combination of cover and value that SMART insurance brokers provide for your truck insurance can save you time and money.
Let’s break down some of the available protections to safeguard your truck.
What Protections Does Truck Insurance Offer?
Small truck insurance offers three main types of protection you may need for your truck insurance policy.
1. Comprehensive truck insurance – From a single vehicle to a small fleet of trucks, you’ll need protection against physical damage you may cause. Even if you’re not at fault, comprehensive coverage may offer protection after an incident. It may also provide protection from fire, theft storms or hail damage.*
2. Third-party, fire and theft insurance – If you drive an older- vehicle, you may not worry much about protecting your vehicle against all kinds of losses. You do need protection for third-party claims, however. Third-party, fire and theft insurance may be an answer to your requirements. It can provide coverage when you cause damage to another vehicle or when fire or theft damages your vehicle.
3. Third-party only insurance – If others lodge claims against you resulting from your small truck use, small truck insurance may provide protection from those third-party claims. This is the most basic coverage you can choose for your truck.
If your truck is not on the road, you may lose jobs. With some insurance companies optional cover may be available for “Hire costs following an Accident”.
Truck Insurance Quotes from the SMART Team of Insurance Brokers
Finding suitable truck insurance coverage is vital, and whether you are a sole trader , contractor , or a business owner , your time is valuable. Why not consider the online ease of a small truck insurance quote with friendly, one-call-away friendly service? Our combined phone and online services allow you to obtain multiple quotes geared specifically for your business risks. A licensed broker is only a moment away. Whether you prefer email or a phone chat, we are only a few clicks or a phone call away.
Within minutes, our knowledgeable brokers can ease the process of your small truck insurance choice. We may quickly provide a quote and write your coverage, all without you leaving your home or business.
We work with leading insurers, including NTI, Allianz and Zurich. For small or light trucks, we have multiple insurers keen to offer you top-rated insurance protection. For less common trucks, heavy motor trucks or trucks with specialized equipment such as excavators or concrete mixers, we access skilled specialist underwriters and can provide quotes quickly.
Call us on 1300 542 573 or contact us online. We want to help you find suitable truck insurance at a competitive cost.
What Trucks Do We Cover Under a Truck Insurance Policy?
These are just some of the trucks we can insure. Contact us to confirm the eligibility of your fleet type and obtain a truck insurance quote.
- Refrigerated trucks
- Isuzu trucks
- Hino trucks
- Two-tonne trucks
- Five-tonne trucks
- Ten-tonne trucksk
- Pick-up trucks
- Work utes
- Dump trucks
Is your vehicle type not listed? Call or email us and we’ll help.
Haulage Truck Fleet Insurance Can Save You Money
Once you own a certain number of vehicles, you should consider truck fleet coverage. A skilled commercial truck fleet insurance broker can help you find suitable coverage at an affordable cost. With fleet coverage, you have the convenience of one renewal date and one monthly, quarterly, or annual payment. With multiple commercial trucks and various drivers, you will find these benefits from fleet insurance cover.
- Fewer vehicle-use issues arise when you have many drivers listed on the truck policy
- Cost savings when your insurer doesn’t have to issue multiple policies
- Ease and management of one policy, one payment to remember and one renewal date
It’s a great time to review your truck cover cost with the experienced brokers on 1300 542 573 or contact us online for a quote on your haulage truck fleet insurance. Monthly payments may be available.
1300 542 573
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser
Monday – Friday 8.45 am - 6.00 pm AEST
Why SMART Business Insurance?
At SMART Business Insurance, we treat all our clients with a friendly touch.
Our customers include sole traders, subcontractors and small business owners, including contractors who operate small and light trucks. We provide cover in all states and territories across Australia.
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or contact us online for SMART insurance cover for your commercial truck.
*Important: Cover may only be available subject to meeting the insurer’s underwriting criteria. Some of the covers listed may or may not be available or may have limitations or exclusions. Cover inclusions vary significantly from insurer to insurer. DO NOT rely upon the above. Check your policy schedule carefully for inclusions and exclusions and limitations. Talk to a SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573 for more information.