1300 542 573

TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser

Office insurance

Who needs office insurance?

Office insurance can protect office contents from damage and theft plus also cover the actual office building from fire and flood damage. Whether you are a sole trader, small business or larger business if you operate from an office it's SMART to insure your office building and contents .

Office insurance can also be placed together with other business insurance such as public liability insurance, business interruption insurance, legal expense insurance and portable equipment insurance.

Depending on your needs, office insurance can be purchased separately or combined into a business pack.

Commercial offices we may able to help you with insurance cover for

Commercial offices we may able to source suitable business insurance cover for include :

  • Single‐tenant offices
  • small professional office buildings,
  • large skyscrapers,
  • warehouse/office buildings,
  • home offices
  • and everything in between.

What may commercial office insurance cover ?

Commercial property insurance may cover:

Whether your office is located in the city or a provincial town our team of helpful office insurance brokers can assist you with obtaining multiple quotes on suitable cover throughout Australia. We can assist with standalone office buildings, offices in retail areas and offices located in a
high – rise building .

Compare office insurance quotes and cover

If you want to compare office insurance quotes and cover you've come to the SMART place . As specialist brokers to small and medium business we can provide you with a quote on suitable cover and compare prices from leading office insurance companies such as Vero, Calliden , Zurich, AIG , Lumley and many more – depending on your specific situation.

TALK to a helpful SMART office insurance broker for quotes and cover for your office.

1300 542 573

TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser

Business Hours:

Monday – Friday 8.45 am - 6.00 pm AEST