Public liability insurance for Not for Profit Groups
If you are looking for suitable public liability insurance for your Not for Profit group you may have come to the SMART place.
Whether you’re Not for Profit organisation is a business, local service group, volunteer group, charity group, sporting club , migrant group, educational group or social club our team of friendly insurance brokers may be able to find suitable and affordable public liability insurance for you.
Depending on the type of Not for Profit Group you represent , and other rating factors such as the age and number of participants, the type of facility you operate from , different underwriters may have an appetite to provide public liability cover for you. Our brokers may be able to assist you find appropriate cover.
What may Public Liability Insurance for a Not for Profit Organisation cover?*
Public liability insurance for your Not For Profit organisation may be able to offer you protection for bodily injury, property damage and advertising injury.
- Cover for property in your physical or legal control for upto $500,000 Member to member liability for many Not for Profit groups
- Participation liability on many Not for Profit groups
- Principals indemnity
- Up to AUD $20,000,000 Indemnity Limit may be available
(*The information provided in this website indicative of features and benefits, it does not contain the full terms, Definitions, Exclusions, Excess or Endorsements. Cover can vary significantly from insurer to insurer and is subject to change over time. Please read your PDS carefully and call your SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573 for more information)
What other risks should Not for Profit groups consider insurance for ?
Not for Profit groups should also strongly consider insurance for some or all of the following risks:
- Professional Indemnity – Upto $10,000,000 AUD limit of indemnity to protect against breach of duty
- Management Liability - Upto $10,000,000 AUD limit of indemnity to cover Directors and officers of many Not for Profit organisations. This cover may provide protection against Dishonesty damages , Employee and O H & S complaints.
- Equipment eg. Electronic or sporting equipment, catering and storage equipment
- Stock: - Loss of stock
- Marine transport – transportation of goods
- Cyber insurance
- Commercial vehicle insurance
- Plant and machinery
Smart business insurance PRO tip: Not sure what type of cover you need?. Please call your SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573 and we will see if we can help.
Not for Profit Insurance Company
For more information or a quote on insurance for your Not for Profit group please call 1300 542 573 to TALK to a friendly SMART Insurance Broker, or email us as at firstname.lastname@example.org.