Insurance for Micro Business
Are you a micro business owner looking for business insurance?
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics as of June 30 2016, of the 2,171,544 actively trading businesses in Australia, just over 88% could be defined as micro businesses as they had no employees or employed between 1-4 people .
One if the most important things to consider for owners of businesses according to the Australian government website for business, www.business.gov.au, is insurance.
Micro business insurance quotes online
When it comes to micro business insurance quotes in Australia SMART Business Insurance provides new micro business owners with online ease combined with friendly personal service.
Our smart combination of personal and online service allows you to obtain quotes and/or information regarding insurance for your micro business activities by a business insurance broker via Live Chat, email and/or phone.
Our helpful insurance brokers are able to make the process easy for you to understand and generally will be able you provide you with quotes for suitable micro business insurance policies quickly.
With popular industries and occupations for micro businesses our brokers can often provide you with a competitive quote from leading insurers including Vero, Calibre, Zurich, AIG, CGU, Chubb and Liberty in just a few minutes.
With less common industries or more complex micro businesses your SMART broker may be able to source you a suitable and affordable quote from a specialist underwriter.
1300 542 573
Types of micro businesses we may be able to assist with insurance:
Below are some of the micro businesses we may be able to assist with cover:
Your occupation or industry NOT listed above?
A specialist small business broker may still be able to assist you.
Talk your SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573 for more information about suitable covers for your micro business activities.
Types of insurance cover for micro business owners to consider :
- Public liability insurance – can protect you to any harm form customers and suppliers visiting your home
- General property insurance – can cover damage or loss to and business equipment such as computer, office furniture, mobiles , tools or stock
- Business insurance pack – you may be able to combine multiple covers in a specially designed policy for micro business. Ask your SMART broker for details.
- Workers compensation– cover for employees
- Marine cargo –cover if you receive or send goods via post or freight
- Professional indemnity – if you provide professional advice or a fee
- Cyber insurance - against claims for customer data and privacy breaches
- Commercial motor – if you use vehicles for commercial purposes
- Income Protection – to protect your personal income if you can't work for an extended period
- Life Insurance – to protect your family
Trying to work out what insurance your micro business needs?
We may be able to assist.
Wherever you are in Australia when you contact SMART business insurance , your friendly business insurance broker may be able to help answer your questions and find you suitable and affordable insurance for your micro business.
1300 542 573
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser
Monday – Friday 8.45 am - 6.00 pm AEST
SMART business insurance pro tip:
Document back up for micro businesses:
Back up documents at least daily on the cloud. Don't be cheap . Back it up a local Australia data centre; if possible ; within an hour's drive of your home based business; so that if something happens to your data you can get hold of it easily and return back to work quickly.
Micro Business Insurance quotes
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suitable and affordable insurance quotes for your micro business.