Joinery Business Insurance
If your small business performs joinery , carpentry or cabinet making and any of the tasks below it’s smart to look for suitable and affordable business insurance that may be able to protect your when performing your joinery business activities.
Business insurance may be available for joiners performing the business activities below:
Residential joinery services such as:
- Cabinetry for kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, storage space, home offices, and laundries
- kitchens , bathroom and laundry fitouts
- Home offices and custom made workstations
- Built in and walk in wardrobes
- Vanity, linen or entertainment units
- Entertainment units
- Living space storage, shelving, wall units and cupboards
Commercial joinery services such as
- Retail Shop Fit Outs
- Reception area construction
- Desk or workstation construction & installation
- Work area partitioning
- Office refurbishment
- Commercial storage space
The type and amount of cover that is suitable to protect you and your business may depend on the scope of your services , the size of your business, the scope of your joinery business activities, and your comfort with risk.
Joinery insurance requirements
There are a number of suitable business insurances for your joinery we may be able to find an affordable quote for you on.
- Public Liability : to cover you against damage to a third person or their property
- Tools : cover you for theft of your tools
- Stock/marine Transit : if applicable to your business, this will cover you for loss or theft of stock
- Personal Accident : cover for you and your family if you hurt yourself
- Commercial Motor : cover for your vehicle which you use for work
- Professional indemnity : generally cover for joiners that provide advice, such as design
The first three business insurances: public liability, tools, and stock may be able to bundled into a "business pack" for affordability and ease of managing.
Your enquiries will be handled quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
How much will Joinery Public liability insurance cost?
So, how much will public liability insurance for your joinery business cost you?
If your business is new or you think you are paying too much for public liability SMART can help. Call us on 1300 542 573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll obtain multiple quotes for you.
Joinery Public Liability Insurance cost for a sole trader starts from $500.
Please note: While cheap Public Liability Insurance can seem attractive on the surface it is important to ensure the policy covers you for the business activities you undertake and the insurance policy and company will respond as intended when there is a claim.
If you have any questions call a SMART business insurance broker on 1300 542 573.
At SMART we help tradies, such including joiners, carpenters and cabinet makers all over Australia with general insurance advice and business insurance quotes for them every working day.
While it is important that the cost of your insurance is affordable it is vital that you are covered for your complete sub-contracting business activities.
For an affordable quote on suitable insurance cover for your sub –contracting activities TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker about the scope of your activities on 1300 542 573 or email us at email@example.com
*Important: Cover may be available subject to meeting insurers underwriting criteria. Some of the covers listed may or may not be available or may have limitations or exclusions. Cover inclusions vary significantly from insurer to insurer. DO NOT rely upon the above. Check your policy schedule carefully for inclusions and exclusions and limitations .Talk to a SMART broker on 1300 542 573 for more information.