Insurance for Commercial & Domestic Cleaners
"Who's going to clean up that mess?"
As a cleaner, you know that usually no one will clean that mess up; they'll leave it for the cleaner.
And who is there to help you with that mess?
At SMART we can't help you clean up your client's mess, but we CAN help your business avoid ending up in a mess if an accident occurs, with suitable business insurance cover for your cleaning business risks.
Types of insurance cover for cleaning business owners to consider :
Wherever you are in Australia, as a self-employed, sole trader or contractor cleaner, its important you get suitable and affordable cleaners insurance to protect yourself and your business from potential claims that may arise from your work risks.
- Public liability insurance – may protect cleaners against claims from harm to other people such as someone slipping on a floor you've just cleared or tripping over a bin you just moved or you accidently damage a client's property.
- General property insurance – may cover damage or loss to a cleaners business equipment such as specialised cleaning equipment, mobiles, and computers
- Business insurance pack – you may be able to combine public liability and other covers in a specially designed policy for a small cleaning business. Ask your SMART broker for details.
- Fidelity – eg: for cleaners that employ staff there is employee fidelity risk in regards to client cash, laptops etc.
- Commercial motor – may cover any vehicle - car, van , light truck - that you own and use mainly for your cleaning business.
- Income Protection – to protect your personal income if you can't work for an extended period.
- Life Insurance – to protect your family.
We may be able to assist you determine what covers you need for your business risks.
Talk to a SMART business insurance specialist on 1300 542 573 to discuss cleaner's business insurance cover TODAY.
1300 542 573
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser
How much will cleaners insurance cost?
So, how much will cleaners insurance cost you?
The core cover for self-employed cleaners in Australia is public liability.
Please note: While cheap Public Liability cover can seem attractive on the surface it is important to ensure the policy covers you for the full business activities you undertake and the policy and company will respond as intended when there is a claim.
Business insurance cover for commercial & domestic cleaners
Depending on the size and nature (eg: domestic or commercial,) of the cleaning service, different insurers and underwriters are likely to provide suitable cover and competitive prices for cleaning service businesses.
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at email@example.com for suitable and affordable insurance quotes and cover for your cleaning business.