Insurance for Glaziers
As a glazier you know that there are a number of risks involved in working with glass such as cuts from tools and glass, as well as falls from ladders and scaffolding.
At SMART we can't help you with the specifying, cutting, installing or removal of glass but we CAN help you with insurance cover for your glazing business.
What are some of the types of cover your glazing business needs?
Glazier Insurance cover
- Public Liability :– eg: someone getting cut by broken or falling glass or you accidently damage a client's or their neighbours property.
- Tools – eg: loss of tools, glazing equipment.
- Fidelity – eg: cover for glaziers that employ staff there is employee fidelity risk in regards to client cash, electronic items furnishings etc.
- Personal Accident and Sickness - working with glass is dangerous ; protect your income in case of accident
- Business Interruption - cover against loss of business income
Glaziers Insurance quotes
For many people, paying for a glazier to fix a broken window is similar to paying for a suitable business insurance policy. Few people really want to fork out for a new window , but they know they need one for safety and security reasons. Similarly, business insurance is often seen as a "grudge purchase" by small business owners - but they know it can be invaluable when they need to claim.
Our business insurance brokers are specialists in suitably covering tradespeople with suitable policies, including glaziers. They can source suitable business insurance packages (biz pack) to suit the needs of sole traders, contractors and small, medium and glazing businesses.
Looking for an insurance quote for your glazier business? Depending on the size and nature of the glazing service, our brokers know which insurance companies and underwriters are likely to provide suitable cover and affordable insurance quotes for glaziers.