Dealing with food and people every day means cafés and coffee shops are faced with a number of risks. Risks are greater with an older shop fit out and if cooking takes place onsite.
Cafe and Coffee Shop Insurance
- Public Liability – eg: injures from falls and slips.
- Products Liability – eg: food poisoning.
- Business & General Property – eg: damage to building.
- Business Equipment
- Fire & Perils – eg: fire greatest risk in older buildings and where deep frying takes place.
- Crime – eg: theft of food, alcohol or money.
- Workers Compensation – eg: burns from cooking.
Suitable business insurance for cafes and coffee shops
Our business insurance brokers can help you find suitable cost effective insurance for your café or coffee shop. Depending on the size of your cafe or coffee shop, certain insurance companies may offer better terms. Our brokers will obtain multiple quotes on suitable insurance policies for your from leading insurance companies such as Vero, Lumley, Zurich and AIG.
TALK to a SMART Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for SMART insurance cover for your cafe or coffee shop.
Thank you so much for your wonderful guidance and assistance regarding this claim.
Mercs Bier Café