1300 542 573

TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser

Whether you're a sole trader or the owner of a small or medium-sized business, if you are in the business of selling goods to the public, such as a retail shop, restaurant, cafe, office or hotel, it is important that you have an insurance policy that protects you against everyday risks.

By 'packaging' your business insurance into a 'business pack' you can potentially cover many of the risks your business faces in the one policy.

Your business pack insurance or 'Bizpack' can cover the most common insurances you need to run your business in one flexible policy. By grouping and underwriting several risks together, insurers may offer better premiums and terms than if individual policies were purchased.

Call us on 1300 542 573 to find out how you could cover your business risks with suitable business pack insurance.

Typical elements of many insurance business pack policies:

Additional elements of insurance biz packs policies:

An insurance business pack typically provides cover for your buildings and contents if they are accidentally damaged by a defined event, such as fire, storm, impact damage, accidental damage, vandalism or malicious damage.A business pack will also usually include public& product liability insurance.

Depending on your business needs you can also add glass, money, marine & cargo and business interruption into your business pack.

At SMART Business Insurance we compare multiple leading insurers to find business owners suitable insurance conveniently and cost effectively.

Our insurance broking service provides business pack insurance solutions for a range of diverse businesses, day in day out.

You may receive business pack insurance solutions from some of Australia's and the World's leading insurers including Vero, Zurich, Allianz, QBE, CGU, AIG and Lumley insurance.

You can call us at 1300 542 573 to TALK to a SMART Business Insurance Specialist, or email us as at info@smartinsure.com.au.

1300 542 573

TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser

Business Hours:

Monday – Friday 8.45 am - 6.00 pm AEST

Tip for Sole traders and tradies. Sole traders and trade based small businesses such as Pest controllers, Glaziers, carpenters, cleaners, tree loppers , and installers will at least require public liability. They may also wish to include in a business pack, business interruption and tools cover. Commercial motor ,marine transport and personal accident may also be able to be protected. Some larger trade based companies, depending on their work should also consider cyber insurance, management liability and professional indemnity.

Tip for professional based small businesses. Professionals such as small businesses, consultants and contractors that provide advice for a fee , including i.t firms and i.t consultants, marketing companies, mining professionals, and surveyors will need public liability, professional indemnity , cyber insurance and depending on the company size should consider management liability, corporate travel and commercial fleet.

Tip for Retailers. Retail based small businesses such as shops, cafes, restaurants, hairdressers and companies responsible for insuring commercial property should consider public liability, and business packs containing business interruption, product liability, general property, machinery breakdown, stock , glass, flood, money.