Insurance for builders : residential and commercial
If you are builder looking for either an annual or one- off project contract works you have come to the SMART place for a competitive quote on a suitable policy.
The team at SMART can source suitable cover for the insurable risks during both the construction and maintenance stages of projects.
Insurable risks for domestic and commercial builders via contract works may include: Fire, water, storm, flood, landslip, material damage, existing property, tools and machinery, professional fees, mitigation costs, removal of debris,transit,off site storage ,loss of rent, loss of profits.
Depending on the type, size and location of your building activities our brokers know which insurance companies and underwriters are likely to provide suitable cover and competitive prices.
Construction projects we can source suitable cover for builders include :
- Domestic buildings – houses, housing developments, apartment buildings or high‐rise apartment buildings
- Office Buildings – Office buildings including single‐tenant offices, small professional office buildings, large skyscrapers, and everything in between.
- Retail/Restaurant –high street shops, single tenant retail buildings, small neighbourhood shopping centres,regional and discount malls.
- Other buildings – any other non-residential properties such as hotels, hospitality, medical, and self‐storage facilities, as well as many more.
- Other construction - Civil works & plants
SMART can also source cover for Owner Builders of residential constructions.
Our business insurance brokers are specialists in contract works for domestic and commercial builders. They can source suitable contract works for a diverse range of building situations.
Monthly payment plans can be easily arranged to assist with cash flow.
Business Insurance Quotes for Builders
For competitive business insurance quotes and general advice on contract works insurance for builders you can TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org