Insurance for Business Assets
If you are looking for suitable and affordable insurance protection for your business assets you may have come to the SMART place.
As specialist business insurance brokers, and through our connection with the major insurance companies and specialist underwriters, we may be able to find you competitive cover for your business assets.
What is business assets insurance ?
Business assets insurance typically refers to the protection of your physical business assets such as those listed below with suitable business insurance :
- Commercial property
- Business equipment
- Business vehicles
The broader definition of business assets insurance can mean insurance protection for business assets such as :
- the business itself
- future profits
What insurance policies should be considered to protect business assets ?
Business owners should strongly consider the policies below to protect their business assets. For many businesses some of the covers may be able to combined in the one policy ; called a “business insurance pack.”
- Commercial property insurance - protection for your business building , fixtures and more
- Equipment Breakdown – eg: refrigerator breaking down resulting in loss of stock.
- Fire and Perils – eg: fire arising from flammable products in stock, or cooking, electrical malfunctions, unguarded flames and grease fires.
- Business Equipment
- Stock: - Loss of stock
- Crime – eg: cash and alcohol
- Business Interruption – eg: profit associated with location in the event you are forced to close for an extended period.
- Marine transport – transportation of goods
- Commercial vehicles
- Public Liability – eg: protection for the business itself from any “black swan“ events that could severely impact your business , or even put you out of business. Eg injuries from slips and falls; death from falling down stairs or on site
- Product Liability – eg: product or service does not perform to reasonable expectations resulting in damages , or unwanted objects in food, food poisoning.
Not sure what insurance you need to suitably protect your business assets? No worries! For more information on what covers are generally taken for your type of business assets please TALK to one of our helpful business insurance brokers on 1300 542 573
Business assets insurance broker
Our helpful small business insurance brokers can help you find suitable cost effective insurance for your business assets.
Depending on the type/s of business assets you want to cover, the value of your business assets, where you are located, your claims history, your industry, and the security measures you have in place will impact the cost of insurance protection and certain insurance companies may offer better terms.
Business assets insurance costs and quotes
Where possible our friendly insurance brokers will obtain multiple quotes on suitable insurance policies for your business assets from leading insurance companies such as Vero, QBE, Zurich and AIG or obtain a competitive quote from a specialist underwriter.
For more information on business assets insurance requirements, including what business assets insurance other similar businesses generally take, TALK to a SMART Insurance broker on 1300 542 573.
1300 542 573
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser
Monday – Friday 8.45 am - 6.00 pm AEST