Insurance for boiler makers, fitter and turners ,riggers & steel fabricators
If your work involves any of the following activities you have come to the SMART place for business insurance; including public liability.
At SMART we can't help you with the cutting, shaping, joining, fusing, grinding, soldering or metal shaping but we CAN help you with public liability and business insurance cover for your boiler making & fitter and turner business activities.
What are some of the types of business insurance cover you should consider for your boiler making & fitter and turner activities?
Public Liability insurance for boiler makers and fitters and turners
Public liability is arguably the most essential insurance that any boiler maker can have. It is a smart way of protecting yourself and your business.
For a fitter and turner or boiler maker , given the hazardous nature of the work, there are a number of things that can go wrong. Backing your skills as a boilermaker or fitter and turner , you may think you will not make a mistake and don't really require a cover. But, irrespective of how professional and skilful you are or how much care you take while working, mistakes and accidents do happen.
Sometimes, an error can cause damage worth a few hundred dollars but if something serious happens and you don't have public liability insurance, it can destroy both your business and personal assets.
Types of business insurance requirements for boilermakers to consider :
- Public Liability - may protect a boilermaker when products you have supplied, repaired or manufactured cause harm, injure someone or cause property damage. eg: someone gets burnt by hot sparks, trips over debris, materials or tools on the floor or you accidently damage a client's or their neighbours property.
- General property insurance – may cover damage or loss to and business equipment such as tools, mobiles , computers , welding equipment , or stock such as steel.
- Business insurance pack – you may be able to combine multiple covers in a specially designed policy for a small fitter and turner/boiler making business. Ask your SMART broker for details.
- Marine cargo – cover if you receive or send goods such as a shipment of steel.
- Professional Indemnity – if you provide professional advice or a fee.
- Commercial motor – may cover any vehicle - car, van , light truck - that you own and use mainly for business.
- Personal Accident and Sickness - to protect your personal income if you can't work for an extended period.
- Life Insurance – to protect your family.
- Tool Insurance - Good welding tools are expensive. Consider insuring them.
Trying to work out what insurance your boiler making business needs?
Sometimes a sole trader or contractor boiler maker may choose only a single or two insurance product.
Small boiler maker and fitter and turner businesses may need a combination of one or more insurance policies.
We may be able to assist.
Wherever you are in Australia when you contact SMART business insurance, your friendly business insurance broker may be able to help answer your questions and find you suitable and affordable insurance for your boiler maker business.
Boiler makers & fitter and turners insurance quotes
Our business insurance brokers are specialists in tradespeople, including boilermakers and fitter and turners . They can source suitable business insurance packages (biz pack) to suit the needs of sole traders,contractors and small, medium and fitting and turning businesses.
Depending on the size and nature of the fitter and turning or boiler making service, our brokers often know which insurance companies and underwriters may be likely to provide suitable cover at affordable prices.
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 to discuss boiler maker business insurance cover TODAY.