Mobile Beauticians & Beauty Business Insurance
When a beauty treatment goes wrong it can be very emotional and traumatic. Whether the treatment is a facial, waxing, manicure or pedicure your clients have expectations and expect the service delivered to their satisfaction.
It's a bit the same with business insurance. When it comes time to claim it can be very stressful if you discover you are not covered suitably.
While, as a mobile beautician or owner of a beauty salon , you can try "do it yourself" business insurance with a generalist insurance company it makes sense that a business insurance broker that specialises in finding suitable policies for sole traders and small businesses such as mobile beauticians and beauty business owners is a smart choice to source a competitive quote for you to cover your beautician activities risks.
At SMART we can't help you with the delivering the prefect beauty treatment experience but we may be able to help you with cover for your freelance beautician and beauty business activities.
What are some of the types of cover your hair dressing business need?
Compare Mobile Beautician and Beauty Salon Insurance
Some of the insurance requirements for mobile beauticians and beauty businesses
- Public Liability:– eg: causing harm to client while performing a covered treatment, someone slipping and hurting themselves inside your salon
- General Property – eg: loss or damage to beauty equipment.
- Commercial property: damage to building, fire and perils, glass, theft, fit –out, contents, and stock
- Business Interruption- to protect against loss of business income and/or loss of rent for property owners
Beauty activities we may be able to source cover for :
We may be able to source cover for beauticians and beauty businesses that perform the following activities.
- Facial and Body Treatments
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Spa Therapy - for example Body Wrap, which includes dry body brushing & scalp massage
- Body Massage
- Spray Tanning*
*IMPORTANT: Please speak to a broker if you perform addition beauty therapy activities to those listed above as we may not be able to source cover available for some activities : For example we currently are unable to source cover for beauticians that perform electrolysis, laser treatment, and ultraviolet tanning. We cannot source cover for beauticians that perform electrolysis, laser treatment, ultraviolet tanning )
Types of beauty businesses we may be able to source cover for:
What are some of the types of beauticians that we may be able to source cover for ?
- Beauty business and the salon – business owner /commercial property tenant
- Beauty business and the salon – business owner/owner of property
- Beauticians offering some hairdressing services
- Self-employed Beauticians
- Freelance beauticians
- Mobile beauticians
- Beauticians operating from home
Mobile Beauticians & Beauty Business Insurance Quotes
They may be source affordable and suitable business insurance packages (biz pack) quotes to suit the needs of your beauty activities .
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for SMART insurance cover for your beauty business.