Bar Owner Insurers
At SMART, we enjoy visiting a good Bar.
And we are a flexible in our tastes. During the day the team will often grab a bite from a milk bar, sushi bar or Milk Bar. While in the evening a café/bar , wine bar or cocktail bar is preferred.
When it comes to insuring bars our team know that not all bars are treated equally by insurance companies. Depending on whether you have a wine bar or a sandwich bar certain insurance companies may offer better terms. Plus the location, size and fit out of your Bar may impact on the attractiveness of your Bar to insurance companies – which impacts directly on the terms and price they will quote you for insurance.
Our brokers often know which insurance companies prefer different types of bars and are able to source competitive quotes on suitable cover on your behalf.
The Bar business can be fickle and it can be risky. Insurance can't help with some of the risks (eg: not enough customers) but can protect you with others. Below are some of the insurable risks.
Type of Insurance for Bar Owners
- Public Liability – eg:slips, trips and falls
- Product Liability – eg: food or alcohol poisoning.
- Fire & Perils – eg: if your Bar was originally used for a different purpose, poor wiring, storage or a cramped bar may present fire and other risks.
- Crime – eg: cash, money and alcohol
- Business & General Property – eg: damage to building – vandalism
- Business Interruption – eg: profit associated with location in the event you are forced to close for an extended period.
Suitable business insurance for Bar Owners
- Wine Bar
- Cocktail Bar
- Sushi Bar
- Milk Bar
- Sandwich Bar
- Sports Bar
Suitable business insurance for Bars
Our business insurance brokers can help you find suitable cost effective insurance for your Bar .
For café/bars, wine bars and cocktail bars we will aim to source suitable cover and competitive terms from a leading insurer or specialist underwriter.
TALK to a SMART Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for SMART insurance cover for your Bar.