Alarm & Security System Installer Insurance
Are you a contractor or sub-contractor that installs home or business alarm systems, cctv cameras and security systems?
If your alarm system installation and maintenance work involves any of the following activities you've come to the SMART place to cover your business activities:
- Installation of Domestic or commercial alarm systems
- Installation of cctv cameras for Domestic or commercial use
- Installation of Domestic or commercial security systems
- Installation fo siren sounding or back to base monitoring systems
- Installation of wireless and NBN ready monitoring systems
What insurances does a CCTV, alarm and security monitoring system Installation contractor need?
There are a number of suitable business insurances we may be able to find an affordable quote for you on.
- Public Liability : to cover you against damage to a third person or their property.
- Tools : cover you for theft of your tools
- Stock/marine Transit : if applicable to your business, this will cover you for loss or theft of stock
- Personal Accident : cover for you and your family if you hurt yourself
- Commercial Motor : cover for your vehicle which you use for work
The first three business insurances: public liability, tools, and stock may be able to bundled into a "business pack" for affordability and ease of managing.
Your enquiries will be handled quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
At SMART we aim to treat each of our clients with a friendly and personal touch. Monthly payments are available.
We talk to tradies, including alarm, cctv, and security system installers all over Australia and provide business insurance quotes for them every working day.
For an affordable quote on suitable insurance cover for your alarm installation and maintenance activities TALK to a SMART Business Insurance broker on 1300 542 573 or email us at email@example.com.
1300 542 573
TALK to a SMART Business Insurance adviser
Monday – Friday 8.45 am - 6.00 pm AEST